Patagonia Men’s Pack In Jacket
A lightweight, insulated, stretchy, breathable, weather-resistant performance jacket with a 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex stretch shell. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Hard-Working Yet Easy-Wearing Fabric Blend; Plus Insulation Shell made with 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex solid plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; lined with 100% recycled polyester double knit with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control; insulated with 60-g FullRange® 100% polyester (40% recycled) with four-way stretch
- Full-Length Center-Front Zipper Full-length center-front zipper with a stand-up collar and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Pocket Details Two zippered handwarmer pockets; left-front pocket doubles as a stuffsack
- Weather-Sealing Binding Stretch binding at center front, hem, cuffs and collar
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Country of Origin Made in Vietnam.
- Weight 471 g (16.6 oz)